Sunday, July 1, 2012

A Year Goes By So Fast...

So, it's officialy been a YEAR (minus 10 days, so really 355 days) since I last posted. Oops! Guess life got in the way, and work, family, house duties, etc took over! I just needed a break from alot of things, time to step back and prioritize, and figure out life :) Blogging just didn't fit into the fray! However, I have missed blogging lately, as well as keeping up with friends, so have decided to hop back on the train! In fact, I've woken up early some mornings, when my thoughts are clearest, and told myself I need to go blog about that! My creative writing bug has bitten again, so I'm trying to get the juices flowing. So much has happened over the past 355 days, I am not sure where to even begin. Growth, love, heartache, loss, peace, self discovery, new friends, old friends, trips, life changing experiences... Too much to fit into one post! So, I will try to catch everyone up on our past year's experiences as they come to mind in future posts. Our biggest news is that our family of 3 is expanding to 4!!! I am officially at the 20 week/halfway mark... And what a ride it's been. I had a very tough first trimester, and things just didn't ease up into my 2nd. Very sick, exhausted, hormones through the roof, etc. But, all that aside, we are overjoyed and BLESSED beyond belief to be welcoming a 2nd baby GIRL into our family!! Below are some pictures of our 3D ultrasound. Leighton is growing up so quickly. 27 months now, and more beautiful, intelligent, sweet, and compassionate than I ever thought would be possible. She is truly a blessing to behold, and I still sit in awe at times, wondering how we created such an amazing little person!! Look forward to documenting our upcoming adventures :)

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Welcome back to blogging! Love your posts - and love your sweet family!

    ReplyDelete