Wednesday, August 18, 2010

'My kind of town, Chicago is my kind of razzmatazz, and it has, all that jazz"-Frank Sinatra

Ahhh, love you Frankie! We took our first 'family' trip to Chi-Town! It was your very first plane ride, and you did well! You definitely disliked the landing, I am sure your ears were bothering you. We visited with Uncle Tim and Kelley, saw Navy Pier, spent time with Dan and Brandi, and mom got to go to a Cubs game while you and dad hungout at the restaurant outside Wrigley Field. Lollapalooza (huge music fest) was going on that weekend, and I tried to convince Daddy that we should go see Lady Gaga... he vetoed that one:( Oh well, we will save that for when you are older:)

You and Dad went exploring all day Monday while I was in work meetings. We had a blast. Here are some pics from our trip...













No comments:

Post a Comment