Friday, December 18, 2009

If I had a million dollars....

I have been researching nursery websites and blogs online to get some creative ideas lately. There are so many themes, details, and pieces you can combine to create an amazing ensemble. I ran across some beautiful 'fantasy' nurseries of millionaires and celebrities that I would love to have if money was no object. It is fun to look... Here are some that I loved!




This is darling for twins... I love the blue silver combo, and the cribs are fabulous!


I love the ceiling fabrics and wall color in this one... so classy and elegant.


This is Brooke Burke's baby girl's nursery. I am thinking of having similar curtains made, so soft and elegant.


This is Christina Augilera's son Max's nursery... very unique!

No comments:

Post a Comment