Sunday, October 18, 2009

Watch out world... baby GIRL Nail is on her way!

Yesterday we found out we are having a baby girl! I still can't believe it! For the past 16 weeks, I have had a very strong feeling it is a boy... Don't get me wrong, we just want a healthy, happy baby and we really weren't concerned about whether it was one or the other! I typically trust my 'gut instinct', and it definitely was incorrect this time:) I envision so many fun memories to come with our little girl... it will so much fun as her mommy to share in many 'girly activities', and I know Jason is already wrapped around her finger. He keeps staring at the pictures of her and saying how sweet she is, it's adorable!

To determine the sex early, we (along with our parents) went to an off site 3D imaging center to see a clearer, color view of our little one. It was fascinating and enlightening... I included a 'posing' picture of our precious one. It's so much fun to imagine what she will look like! Only 23 weeks to go:)

No comments:

Post a Comment