Thursday, October 29, 2009

Spoiled? Nah, never!

So I have had to limit my shopping trips for little Leighton Grace to 1x week. Once a week (Usually Thursday or Friday), I allow myself to go into a children's store and buy something(s) for her. I thought I would be the only one (trying) to practice restraint in the shopping department. However, Jason and I were in a store last weekend buying some things for ourselves, and at one point I looked all over trying to find him. I finally found him waiting in the checkout line, 3 little pink outfits dangling from his great big hand! I almost fell over when he showed me the darling little onseies... he just smiled and said "I spent 15 mins in the baby department, aren't these cute?". I then repiled "Who are you and what have you done with my husband?" Aww, what a sucker he is already right? It was very sweet and I know he will be a wonderful papa:)

I included some photos of our slowly growing 'collection' for LG, along with the sweet things Jason picked out. She is not going to be spoiled... right?



No comments:

Post a Comment