Thursday, April 21, 2011

Beach Trip Part I

Whew, it's been a LOOONG week playing catch up after over a week and a half out of town! Last week, we were in Destin visiting Meme and Grampy, as well as attending a wedding for our friends Libba and Jay. Such a fun, beautiful wedding straight out of a movie set!


The week prior, I was in Charleston for a 2 day work meeting, and bachelorette party for our sweet friend Jen Taylor! May I digress, Charleston is AMAZING and FABULOUS, and I'm trying to convince Jason we need to move there asap. The food! The architechture! The nightlife! OMG the SHOPPING! King St is my new sanctuary, wow talk about dangerous... Anyhow, we've been going non stop, and I wanted to share some of our pics of LG from Destin. I am going to be totally honest, I had both my Panasonic point and shoot, and Nikon D5000, so I am being super lazy tonight and only pulling pics off the point and shoot. I will make you all wait with bated breath, and post the Nikons later :)





Little Girl, BIG ol' Chair!




Brunch in Seaside with Mommy and Daddy














My first taste of lemon! Haha :O









No comments:

Post a Comment