Thursday, January 20, 2011

9 Months Old

I can't believe that one year ago, I was preparing for your first baby shower, and feeling you kick, flip, and nestle in my belly! I sometimes miss 'always' having you close by, but I am so proud of what an amazing little girl you are becoming! At 9 months old, you are:

-Pointing-You love to point at things that peak your interest. I try to describe the things you point at to help you learn.
-Dancing! You LOVE music, and enjoy 'shaking' your head and body to any and all tunes. It is so adorable....
-You love to inititate and play Peek-a-Boo
-You are trying very hard to walk, and love to 'furniture cruise'
-I turned my back for 20 seconds yesterday, and you had climbed up 2 stairs to our landing! I was so freaked out and shocked, I had to do a double take! You were just standing there, holding yourself up against the wall, shaking and bouncing... No idea when or how you learned to climb stairs, but you certainly did and it was quite amazing (if not frightening for mom)!
-You love to explore and examine everything, including intricate detail. You notice the smallest things and love to analyze them.
-You love to stick your fingers in people's mouths, and for some reason think this is hysterical...
-You finally said MaMa! Yay!! It is few and far between, but you have definitely mastered the word!
-You have learned the skill of handling the Sippy Cup! You are quite the expert, and love to show it off to anyone who will watch.
-You no longer like anyone to feed you with a spoon (lil' miss independent!). You now pitch a fit and fuss whenever I feed you pureed foods, so I have to be very creative and 'distract' you in between bits of puffs or cheese and sneak a bite in!
-Your favorite foods are meats, cheese, vanilla Yo-Baby yogurt, Mum Mums, and pancakes!
-You love to do 'somersaults', and flip on your pillows and changing pad (see picture below) Thanks MeMe for teaching me this fun, new trick!


Daddy's Boots :)





















No comments:

Post a Comment