Thursday, October 28, 2010

Pumpkin Patch

Last Saturday, we took a day trip up to Canton to visit Cagle's Dairy Farm and Pumpkin Patch. Well, us and everyone else in Atlanta:) We arrived to a jam packed parking lot, and a never ending line to purchase tickets to see all the sights. We figured LG was a tad young for the diary tour, pony rides, and corn maze, so we checked out the pumpkin patch instead, drank some yummy lemonade, and called it a day! It is a great place to visit, and I highly recommend it for toddlers and older children.







About Me

My photo
When I was younger, I loved to write. I had aspirations to someday write a novel, but life got in the way, and writing went on the back burner. Now that we have an amazing baby girl in our lives, I want to ensure I capture every special moment and memory for her to refect on someday. I am hoping that this sparks my 'writing brain' and gives me motivation to start penning a novel! God blessed us with Leighton Grace on March 31, 2010, and since the day we laid eyes on her, our lives have been transformed. I hope you all enjoy veiwing some snippets of our crazy, sometimes ordinary, never boring, beautiful, whirlwind life!