Friday, January 29, 2010

Fun In the Sun in SOFLO...

So last week I got to go down to Boca Raton, FL for what I like to call my 'personal babymoon'. My last week ever (ok I exaggerate, awhile) to have no chores, responsibilites, cleaning, cooking, dogs peeing on the floor, etc to deal with! We had our national sales meeting there Tues-Fri, and I arrived on Sun for some much needed R&R. My company put us up at the fabulous Boca Raton Resort which is owned by the Waldorf Astoria (need I say more?). Those of you who know me well know I am a extremely particular about hotels and love posh, boutique style spots, so I was in my own personal heaven! It was so nice to have my own suite and lounge by the pool for a day or two (which was interesting considering I am pale and huge right now and looked a bit out of place surrounded by a swarms of tanned, toned, surgically enhanced south Floridians!!). I got to spend some QT with Brandi who is great with the camera, so we had a mini maternity 'photo shoot' in some fun spots around town. I loved it and had such a great time. Here are a few of my favorites.... Thanks B!







1 comment:

  1. You look GREAT, and it sounds like you had so much fun! I added your blog to ours:)

    ReplyDelete